NTF Capacity Regulator
The NTF energy control valve matches the cold capacity of the compressor with the actual evaporator load to ensure the stability of the compressor operation.contact us
- Technical Parameters
- High control accuracy.
- Directly controlled by suction pressure, not affected by evaporator pressure drop.
- The regulator valve increases the steam flow rate in the evaporator, thus improving the compressor's oil return.
- Prevent excessively low evaporation temperatures, such as preventing evaporator freezing.
- Suitable for HFC & HCFC refrigerants
- Suitable working temperature -50°C～+140°C.
- Suitable for ambient temperature -40°C～+55°C.
- The maximum working pressure is 45bar.
- Adjustment range 0-8bar, factory setting 0.4bar
- Special requirements please contact with
The NTF energy control valve matches the cold capacity of the compressor with the actual evaporator load to ensure the stability of the compressor operation.
The NTF energy control valve achieves the energy regulation function by bypassing the hot steam discharged from the compressor to the evaporator. By-pass hot steam must enter the system through the gas-liquid mixing fitting attached to the package.
Other Technical Data
The rated capacity is the cooling capacity based on the following parameters:
Condensation temperature tc=30°C
Evaporation temperature te=-10°C
Inspiratory temperature difference or suction pressure drop Δts=4K